This mindful approach to stop emotional eating and binge eating was founded by Dr. Michelle May. Watch this brief video to learn more
I get it. You’ve tried it all.
Maybe you’ve attended weekly meetings, eliminated entire food groups, logged your food and exercise into an app, followed prescribed meal plans, or any of a thousand other “solutions.” But where has all that gotten you? Frustrated, guilty, and even more focused on food than you were before?
There may be one expert you haven’t listened to yet…the expert in YOU! I’ll show you how.
The Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Virtual Program will help you:
- Finally understand why diets don’t (and won’t) work for you or most other people.
- Discover simple yet powerful methods for knowing when, what, and how much to eat without restriction.
- End mindless and emotional eating.
- Consistently eat the foods you love without guilt – and without binging.
- Learn the truth about nutrition without confusing, arbitrary rules.
- Never again exercise to earn food or punish yourself for eating.
- Nourish your body, mind, and spirit to build your health, energy, and joy.
Stop obsessing about food, eating, and weight.
The Am I Hungry? Virtual Mindful Eating Program provides you with the tools and strategies to make the best decisions for yourself. Accessible online from anywhere in the world. To learn more about the program, please contact us here or set up a complimentary discovery session here.